Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Don't Stop, GLEE!

I was so bored this morning and as usual posted it on FB. Fortunately got a lot of online friends and they were able to entertain me for a while with their comments. Mars Mian asked me to disarrange things on my desk and rearrange them after. Or Ate Jans suggested more to do it on my neighbors' table. LOL That will kill time. :D


Until Ate Jans posted the Intro of Glee's version of Don't Stop Believing by Journey on her status. I remember the song and sang along then eventually thought of getting a ringtone online. Download_glee_dontstop_intro_here  
Download_glee_dontstop1
Video_Check_here


Just a small town girl

livin' in a lonely world
She took the midnight train goin' anywhere
Just a city boy, born and raised in South Detroit
He took the midnight train goin' anywhere

A singer in a smoky room
The smell of wine and cheap perfume
For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on and on and on

Strangers waiting
Up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching in the nights
Streetlights, people
Living just to find emotion
Hiding somewhere in the nights

Working hard to get my fill,Everybody wants a thrill
Payin' anything to roll the dice
Just one more time
Some will win, some will lose


Some are born to sing the blues
And now the movie never ends
It goes on and on and on and on
Don't stop believin
Hold on to that feelin'
Streetlight, people

(repeat)
Don't stop!

I ♥ GLEE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your happy thoughts