I usually go for a grocery shopping every week. That is every Saturday, right after my daughter's weekend class. I love grocery day! It is also a family bonding for us.
What do we usually buy? Well, I actually have a list. Something like the below but simplier. Hehe.
1) Fruits and Vegetables (as much as possible, organic) Fruit is Hershey's friend since 4 months. We squeeze apple, oranges, pear, rock, cantaloupe or sometimes mix it with carrots, grapes, or whatever is available in the fridge for a perfect mix. So we make sure we have enough supply for her. She drink 2-3 times a day.
2) Dairy - Eggs! :) Fresh milk, cheese...
3) Meat - Bacon, chicken, pork, beef
4) Seatfood - Bangus! Salmon, Batang, etc
5) Canned and frozen goods - bacon again, corned beef, sausages, sweet ham, siomai, etc
6) Snacks and tidbits - chocolates, fruit juices, softdrinks, doritos! icecream, etc
7) Bakery - Gardenia, cake
7) Non food - soap, napkins, tissue rolls, toilet paper
and a lot more! Whew! :) Every end of the month we buy supplies of detergent soap, shampoo, conditioner, Hershey's diaper and milk, rice, etc etc.
Grocery shopping gets a big bulk of our earnings. As I said these are essentials so we really cannot do anything with that. Let's just enjoy grocery shopping! ✿
Pictures to follow. :)