Thursday, October 25, 2012

Cheap Christmas Decorations Singapore

Christmas is almost here! :) Just excited.

Every year I make it a point to change our Christmas tree decorations. We've had red, blue, blue+gold and this year we are going pink, purple and silver. But just every time, my concern is the budget. I cant find a very cheap Christmas ornaments store in Singapore. My choice and only option would always be the malls but as expected they are pricey.

It took me years to discover wholesale stores.

My list below:

1) www.yeogm.com.sg

- My husband and I visited the main branch but unfortunately they were only displaying the Halloween stuff for now and told me to be back 1st week of November for their latest stocks.

- You may try visiting their store at Rochor Centre or e-mail them for queries info@yeogm.com.sg. They are quite reachable.

Edit to Add: Photos from Nov 5 2012 our second visit to Yeogm. I completed my Christmas tree decorations from here last night.



2) http://adamevestyle.com/

- Online store which has some items that are not available on #1

3) Henry's Xmas Warehouse Store - Guillemard road Paya Lebar.

- Quite a big store, we normally pass by this when were taking a cab on our way to work. Just along the high way, not too difficult to find. I didn't opt to buy here instead I decided to buy at a store across it.





4) Christmas store - across Henry's

- I liked their line of products compared to Henry's and as per another Pinay, the prices are cheaper. She said she's been back and forth both stores just to compare the prices. Hmmm...

 It was difficult to take photos. I politely asked permission but I was denied the liberty to do so. Still got a few snap shots. I hope they're helpful.

Edit to add:
5) Spotlight - The ever ready Spotlight in Plaza Singapura. This is one of my favorite stores in Singapore. They sell crafts and design and seasonal items. We were in Plaza Sing last Saturday so I made sure I dropped by Spotlight to see their available items for Christmas.The price is not too bad as well.

Spotlight


Here's one I posted online, this is from our Christmas tree. :D
Merry Christmas everyone! :)

Edit to add
P.S. Since there is at least 300views since I posted this, I believe many Singapore residents have stumbled on this page and I would appreciate it if you let me know (by commenting below) when you are planning to visit one of the stores or you already went there after reading information from here. TIA!

Blessings ♥


Share |

22 comments:

  1. TYpe ko yung pola bears! Kaya nga lang sabi mo mas mahal dun sa Henry's pero kung may extra akong pangbili buy ako nun! Meron dito ang lalaki namn at nakupo sobrang mahal! Kaya lang nagtitipid ako ngayun e ang dami kong reregaluhan na inaanak.Dun na nga lang sa mura. hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ang dami! ang saya magshopping and decorate if you have so many options. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can I find a nativity scene (Belen) here in Singapore?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cant recall seeing it (because I wasn't looking for one) from those stores I mentioned but try to visit , I have a feeling at least one store from the list would have it.

      Delete
  4. Do they sell christmas trees? Saan po ang pinaka mura? What is the price range of a 5-6 ft xmas tree? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^ i dont have the pricelist po. Should check on the store itself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To ensure efficiency in warehouse for sale cost calculations focuses on how well time and space requirements are converted into bottom-line costs. A thorough analysis of the different warehouse cost centers is needed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Open po ba yung Henry's starting this month (Sept). I plan to visit over the weekend but cant find any store contact online. Pls. advise. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yan din po question ko. I haven't dropped by there yet. :(

      Delete
    2. i don't think so. After Nov 2 is the best bet.

      Delete
  8. Love Christmas and love your page. Am new to Singapore and just discovered my lights didn't make it on the ocean voyage! Off to look at Henry's tomorrow. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 734 geylang road and they are having 50% off this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Reposting.

    Thanks for all your comments. Sorry I didn't see these right away.

    Generally, Christmas decorations are available at Singapore stores (eg Henry's, Bugis) after the Halloween. Spotlight has prepared earlier though. There are some Christmas stuff as early as September pa.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super blog and thanks for your help locating this Christmas stores. You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the sharing! But you should check out www.christmastree.sg! Really amazing super realistic trees at low prices. Super satisfied!

    ReplyDelete
  13. At least have basic info like contact n operating hours if u wana blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've provided website and the names already. make yourself useful and do some research as well. what a lazy person.

      Delete
  14. Don't buy in paya lebar, too expensive. Buy at 203 henderson rd #06-08 wing B 159546. I bought curtain lights worth $28 but in henderson only worth $14.90.

    ReplyDelete
  15. please visit these stores after the halloween. christmas decorations are for sale in SG after that.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for sharing this information, I like to go to Wal-Mart to buy all kinds of Christmas items.

    ReplyDelete

Your happy thoughts