Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tremors felt in Singapore 10.25.10

I first saw this from @yhanie_17 tweet. I googled and found some entries online. A 7.7 magnitude earthquake hit western coast of Indonesia's Sumatra island yesterday but thank God no damage or casualties were reported.

Singapore also felt the quake last night at around 10:42 SGT. According to Channel News Asia, callers to their hotline said the tremors, which lasted about a minute, were felt in places such as Farrer Road, Cecil Street and North Bridge Road.





I think I was watching JL+AL's Imortal on TFC when this happened. It's scary. We live on the 8th floor and our building is in front of Pasir Ris beach though there has been no tsunami threat in Singapore but you can't blame me for being paranoid. I have a 2 year old daughter to keep safe.


I don't have control on any of these so I pray to the Lord that He always covers us.


♥ Singapore, our current home. God protects SG.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your happy thoughts