Friday, October 01, 2010

Protection 101: Heavenly

Lunch time today when I received a text message from my mom-in-law asking if we have duplicate keys for the bedrooms. I said no but we have spare keys somewhere. She said she asked because Hershey locked herself in the room. Mom in law & Manang Jiji, her nanny, panicked because they know she still cannot open it alone. They gave her instructions how to and thank God she did it. Thank God that she's a smart kid too. I'm sure God's guarding angel which I requested to be with them always, helped her. That is the advantage when you pray for protection, safety and wisdom from the Lord. He provides.

She was inside the room for only 5 minutes! :0)

After the incident I called my mom to tell her the story. Then she cried and petied her grand daughter. I told her that it is really best to pray always for God's presence to always be around us and she cried more.  ha ha ha So she added that wherever I am, may I be sitting waiting for the bus, on the ladies room putting make up, eating, etc... I should always remember to talk to God because He hears. I was just quiet and said to myself, "yeah, yeah, i already knew that!" LOL

She was crying hard telling me that Hershey is her life and that she loves her so much more than she loves us. aaaawwww... sweeeet!

:)

So the moral of Hershey's story locking herself in the room, teach kids how to turn the door knob open. Hehe. Well, really, I realized how important it is to live a life under God's radar. You will never get wrong.

The glory belongs to Him.

Psalm 91:14
"Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your happy thoughts