Tuesday, January 04, 2011

A Time for Everything - 2011

Hello again!

How were everyone's Christmas and New Year celebrations? I'm sure you had a great time with your loved ones. When we were celebrating new year in Hong Kong, I had my moment to look back. How well did my 2010 went? How about you? How was your 2010? Were you able to do what you had on your 2010 new year's resolution list? Were you good? Did you gain new friends? Were you able to give more? Love more?

As for me, it was perfect. I had my time to laugh and cry, I had my moment of satisfaction and disappointments, I was able to gain new friends and lost a few, I received more and gave back more, was able to extend my love, i tried to be more understanding and forgiving. I was hurt and still maybe hurting but my heart is mending. I had my time when I was strong but also been weak. I lived like a vulnerable human being but I don't mind. I am actually thankful because if I have to list down the negatives versus the positive things that happened to me, I'm sure I will top the negative with all the blessing the Above has given me. When I say blessing, this is not all the time money, dollars, tangible things - these includes relationships, promotions, laughter, happy moments, not all the time money can buy.

This 2011, I am facing the year with a smiling face because I am not alone with the journey. I have my family, my friends, my God. I will not be crashed by ugly circumstances, thus I will make that an opportunity to be strong and and prayerful. I wish my friends good health and more blessing - more money on their bank accounts. I want my friends to be happy, I want them to enjoy the many blessings from above and hear happy stories from them. I will feel blessed when they are. I wish my family longer lives, blessings upon blessing into their lives. I want my reader to know that there is God who enjoys blessing us. So keep on believing.

We will have our own time. We will wait for our best time and I pray 2011 is the best time for us all - promotion in our jobs, repair broken relationships, healing from sickness, salvation for our loved ones and many more. Sharing with you below.

Ecclesiastes 3

A Time for Everything
 1 There is a time for everything,
   and a season for every activity under the heavens:  2 a time to be born and a time to die,
   a time to plant and a time to uproot,
 3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
   a time to tear down and a time to build,
 4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
   a time to mourn and a time to dance,
 5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
   a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
 6 a time to search and a time to give up,
   a time to keep and a time to throw away,
 7 a time to tear and a time to mend,
   a time to be silent and a time to speak,
 8 a time to love and a time to hate,
   a time for war and a time for peace.

We will have our time. To the Giver of life, we bring back all the praise and thanksgiving to your alone. Be with us as we face the new year. Amen.


Blessings ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your happy thoughts