Monday, September 05, 2011

In my heart


I am browsing through Facebook today until I saw a line from one of my favorite songs. Then my head started singing and then my heart said I should blog about this so I will be reminded that today, this time, I worshiped the Lord.

I sang the song in my heart.... <3

Ikaw lang ang pag-asa ko
Tanging ikaw ang buhay ko, Jesus
Kahit ako'y may pangamba
Basta't ikaw ang kasama, panatag na.

KORO:
Kahit kailan, di ka nagkulang
Biyaya mo sa akin laging laan
Pag-ibig mo, saken walang hanggan
Iniibig mo ako noon pa man.

 Kaya't ikay sasambahin
Paligid man at mag dilim, Jesus
Kahit may suliranin man, ang lagi kong aawitan
Ikaw Lamang

Koro.

And I will praise you always - for everything that you have given us, Lord. We don't deserve all these blessings but we know that because you are good and your love is real, you let us enjoy what you think is best for us. Tama nga ang sabi ng kanta, KAHIT KAILAN DI KA NAGKULANG. I can only think of blessings upon blessings in our lives but I can't recall a day that you turn your back on us because there is none. You are always there. You even spoil us and we love it, Lord.


Thank you thank you thank you from the bottom of my heart. I praise you my God. I worship you for your goodness. You alone deserve all the highest praise! To you all glory belongs.

Title: Kahit Kailan, Di ka Nagkulang.You may search this in Youtube. 




Blessings ♥

1 comment:

  1. Very meaningful and heartwarming lyrics. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Your happy thoughts