Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's my name on the card now!

This morning, I was so excited to open my package from London. Well, from our office in London. :)  This is actually the second one this week, they just love mailing something to me when I could also get that personally there. Save their time and effort. *wink*



When I opened it, I wasn't really surprise because I know I will receive this soon but what I am excited about  is the fact that I will have my first set of business cards. LOL. I've been working here in Singapore as an IT professional for a couple of years now and I am on my second company but this is the first time I got my very own business cards, with my name on it! LOL


 I stayed for about a year or so in my previuos job but my request for the cards came late since right after a week or so, we got retrenched. Ha ha. But I have one now! I am ready to meet clients again and exchange business cards with them. Watch me! :)

Is it obvious that I am happy?  He he. I am just thankful and grateful that I have my own card and I'm happy to distribute it to all who needs it. I just wish I can put a Bible verse on it so that anyone who reads it will be blessed by the Word of God. :) I'm so sure my husband will envy me! :)

Such a blessing. :)


Blessings ♥

3 comments:

  1. lovely di ba? hehe. bigyan kita vers! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are simply beautiful sis :) hope I get mine too. but I haven't ordered yet ahaha

    ReplyDelete

Your happy thoughts