Wednesday, January 30, 2013

"I'm only four", she said


Blogging while in the train! :)

Just remembered the other day, we were watching Battlefield America (the movie about dance and kids in DC) when I told her I agree with what one of the mommies said, I said, "Anak tama yan, ganun din kami sayo. We will be there to support you. Now you want ballet then you said you want Karate, minsan swimming din, maybe someday you'll choose to learn piano, maybe when you grow older photography, and the list goes on. Okay lang yun but remember school must be first, priority anak."

I was almost emotional looking at the bored Hershey, her hand on her chin. When I was about to continue my preaching, she looked at me and said, "Mom, stop it! I'm only four!" Toink. Sira ang drama ko! Oo nga naman. Fine!

I told her dad about this incident at tawa din ng tawa ang daddy.

And here is my 5 y.o. almost 5! hmp! love you baby!




Blessings ♥


Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your happy thoughts