Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Weekend buys

Saturday night, I had the most painful back ache in my life - I just dropped and cried, talked to Hershey how she needs to ride a stroller now. The pain was due to the fact that I carried her whiles she's sleeping, standing for almost 30 minutes waiting for the bus. I think she was shocked with me so she cried too while wiping my tears. The next morning when she woke up, she told me, "Mommy, buy tayo stroller. Ride Hershey!" I was very happy so after our breakfast we headed to the nearest mall. I am buying a new potty chair for her too because the one she's been using is not dependable, it tips over when Hershey leans on it.

We checked the first store and she likes this pink Evenflo stroller but I thought  I am buying Quinny Zapp so we're off to the other mall.

July 2010
Dec 2009

But finally settled for this... Same as what she had a year ago... Cosco umbrella type stroller from ToysRUs. Quinny zapp is not avail in the mall, thank God.  yey! :)


And bought her new potty chair... :)


No weekend buys for myself or for hubby. For my lovely readers, I hope you enjoyed your weekend and had a little shopping for yoursel! :)



4 comments:

  1. Wlang day off kaya walang shopping sis.. ang cute ng stroller , pink na pink. Thanks for the visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. grave mars! pano naman ako haha bribery ang ginagawa ko kay rob to walk heheh normal na sa kin ang backache kasi eversince di naman ng stroller yun e.. inamag lang stroller niya dun sa taas ng cabinet.. tapos tamagotchi naman maglakad hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. check my post mare i got a tag for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. charmie, atleast, tipid walang shopping e. hehe.

    mars, atleast girl, may kotse. after that sitting pretty sa karu kami wala. pagdating sa gate, bahay na agad. kami lakad ulit. :( parang andaming lakad dito.

    ReplyDelete

Your happy thoughts