Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Welcoming my little Halle on Blogger

Hello there! I'm welcoming myself back. Its been months! Wow.

I'm happy to share although this is already a late announcement, just to update, I gave birth to a beautiful little girl last December. Halle was an answered prayer right from the start. On my previous post I mentioned that I wish she comes out asap on December so she's a bit ready for our trip abroad. My leave of absence started Dec 2 and Halle came out Dec 1! Just perfect timing! Happy happy!  
 
Posted this on FB and garnered almost 400 LIKES :) Thanks to all who shared with our happiness


I gave birth at Thomson Medical Center, Singapore. We got the premier room and like the first time, I love the service, the food and the room at TMC. Satisfied client. My husband and Hershey stayed with me on my 3 days stay, it's like were on a staycation! Haha. My OBGY Doctor Eunice Chua has been great and was with me all through out. I want to give details on my labor journey but I'll leave that space to my husband. He is sentimental. LOL




Today, Halle is  4 months old. She likes to roll and kick! She wants to be carried most of the time. Still she is a good baby. Doesn't really cry often. Her Ate loves her a lot! So so much. 

I love them both with all my heart. I am grateful to God.

Blessings ♥


Share |

1 comment:

  1. Aww wow, welcom to the world, sweet Halle! (i love her name!)
    She is so adorable!
    Take care on your recovery!
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your happy thoughts