Saturday, February 18, 2012

Until we meet again

It's been 9 days since my mom went with the Lord. Wednesday last week, we took the last flight from Singapore to Bacolod via Cebu Pacific. We arrived in BCD around 8 AM Thursday and went straight to the hospital. When we arrived at the hospital, I saw mom with respirator but I didn't feel too bad. I was still hopeful and trusting that the Lord will heal her. I felt alright or it was just the comfort of the Lord that I won't feel bad seeing my mother not able to breath on her own anymore.

I was kissing her, holding her hands, touching her face, talking to her - but there was no response.

16 days ago as of today. The pain is still deep. The pain is very present. I am literally nursing the pain. I am missing her more every day. It just strikes my heart everytime I realized that I cannot make a long distance call and talk to her anymore - never again.

I thank God that from day 1, His comfort and love have been gracious.

I missed you, Nanay. Until we meet again.


Blessings ♥

3 comments:

  1. Naluha ako, Hapi. I'm very glad to have had the chance to meet her kahit once lang when I visited you with Joyce, Aileen, Roget & Michelle. I remember when I lost my Lola, and how until now, I get teary-eyed when I think about stuff I'd like to tell her. I know that the pain doesn't go away, but it does get better with time. And there's comfort in knowing that we'll see her when we get there. (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry to hear the news. i hope you are doing well and in a good place. <3 you!

    ReplyDelete

Your happy thoughts