Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day 9 - 10, the 30-Day Blog challenge

Hello. It's Saturday and I'm signing in for the 30-Day Blog challenge.

I'm sooo late but I'll try to keep up.


source Internet

Day 9    Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days
Day 10  A dream for the future

My plan for the next 365 days, that is after December 30th 2011, is that I will do my best to save up more. I think I already forgot how to add some dough in my bank account, grrrr! 

And my dream in the near future is to have our own home here in Singapore. Few more years and I know by God's grace and provision, we will have it. Yes, the Lord will do it for us. Nothing is too difficult for him anyway so I will just ask Him to do it in behalf of me. 





Blessings ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your happy thoughts