Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 12 - 30-Day Blog Challenge

Day 12 of my 30-Day Blog Challenge

If you could wish for anything that would come true, what would you wish for?

source Internet

Honestly, if I could wish for something that could come true in an instance, I'll wish for the end of starvation in all parts of the world especially Africa. That everyone will enjoy the blessing of good food, nutrition.

Totoo, yan ang nasa puso ko. The other day, my daughter would like to finish a bar fo Hediard chocolate in one sitting. I told her to just get enough and keep the rest on the fridge so she can still have some tomorrow. She doesn't like my suggestion because she said she is still hungry and really likes the chocolate so she has to finish them all now. In fairness naman sa bata, she is not into chocolates kahit her name is Hershey, she doesn't really crave or ask for a choc even when she has the chance. Candy oo pero tsokolate, di masydo. If she really likes to finish Hediard now, the chocolate must really taste better. :D

So going back I told her to save some for tomorrow but as usual she is waiting for my reason behind it. I said that too much of anything is not good as there are millions of people in the world who die of starvation. She is more than blessed to be able to eat whatever she likes so it's good to just enjoy what is available for today and share or save what is left for tomorrow because you wouldnt know what will happen in the future.

Yes, nangaral lang naman ako sa anak ko. LOL

I let her view the images of starving children in Africa and we both felt devastated. She agreed and kept the chocolate in the fridge. She checks on it everyday and she was able to finish them in 3 days - she gave some to us and to her nanny. She was satisfied. ;) 



Blessings ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your happy thoughts