Wednesday, September 18, 2013

28 weeks + saving tip

      I'm on my 28th week! Wohooo! Happy 28 weeks baby Halle!!!! We are 12 weeks to go (or less). We can't wait to see you. Your wardrobe is ready, you have your sleeping essentials with white cot that Daddy chose, little bath tub and some more! We will go the the Singapore Expo next month to find other stuff for you. I hope we can take home Daddy's dream pram and I hope you will like it.


This is what I currently look like. I think I have a big bump. Waaah!

In other news, I posted the below in Facebook. Nothing to do with my pregnancy though, I just stumbled a post from FemaleNetwork.



Saving tip: “Live below your means, if you make a certain amount, there is a way to live below that. There are certain things that you don’t need to buy yet..” It has to wait and wait. – Maricar Reyes


I want to highlight and make sure I remember that always. :) I think one of the most important thing for me is to make sure we don't reach zero balance on any of our savings accounts. I recall when I lost my job during recession, someone asked me how can we cope on this situation and told him we can still live normally as we are now for 5 months and then after that we really need to stretch everything so we won't reach zero. I didn't know that it was an ideal plan until I read articles over the internet which suggest that for security reason, like losing job, you may want to have an emergency cash available for 5-6 months use until you find a replacement job. Well, good to know. I was only jobless for 1 month so no fuss.

The Lord continue to give us wisdom how we can be good steward of the blessings He gave us. We don't want to overuse or over spend because at the end of the day, it will only be us who will greatly affected if we're left with nothing. So always be wise. Life is easier when we have extra. :)


Blessings ♥


Share |

2 comments:

  1. what a lovely pregnant lady! thanks for sharing the tip.. i think some of us are aware ot that already but just couldn't live up to it, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Your happy thoughts