Friday, March 15, 2013

Buffet Eaters!

My daughter's 5th birthday celebrations were just over! Yes, celebrations because she had 3 parties. She also suggested that will make her 7 years old already blowing 3 batches of birthday candles. Haha. Manang mana lang saken, ganyan din sabi ko dati, on her 1st, 2nd and 4th birthday kasi dami nyang celebration so her age adds up to how many cakes she had. LOL.

Here are some sneak peek photo. One of her cakes! It's Winx Club!


 Anyway, right now I am busy looking for an affordable buffet offers for tomorrow. We are watching Disney on ICE and will have dinner right after and my mother in law is with us so I want to find a nice place to dine. I usually check Citibank Gourmet pleasures but I'm sad to know that they don't have a lot to offer anymore. I checked ilovedeals.sg but to no avail. In short di type ng asawa ko ang mga may promo. Thanks to Google I found this site which lists restaurants with buffet promotions.


But even with that, I spoke to my husband and he decided we go to our favorite Japanese Resto instead, Tsukada Nojo. My review here. My mother in law will surely enjoy it! I cant wait! 

Blessings ♥


Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your happy thoughts