Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Focus

 Here I go again. Bored. Nothing to do.

I forbid myself from going online, feeding my eyes with mostly useless things and would eventually influence me in putting them on cart. Amazon has been my closest friend these past few months but when I think about it, I feel that it's just a waste of money. Seriously. The convenience of "just a click away" is really not a good idea - it keeps you away from much important stuff, that is, SAVING.

We are on a major project this year until the 1st quarter of next year. I have big plans in mind but it would be difficult to pursue if we don't focus. December is nearing. We normally go out of the country and spend Christmas or New Year somewhere else but this year, I think we need to stay home. I'm not sure about it though. I said I'm bored. I am actually thinking hard about it. Dreaming about it but I made a promise. To no one really but myself.

Credit to Owner: Internet
I know for sure what is the right thing to do - I am mature, I am not gullible. Focus on the price.

So help me, GOD.


Blessings ♥


Share |

4 comments:

  1. Hirap nga ako mag focus e! waaaaaaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IMHO, it's OK to spend as long as you stick to a reward-system pattern that reinforces all the hard work and good things you do. Say, you accomplish something for the job, then make sure you reward yourself. And if you fail at something, then tell yourself you will try harder, and skip spending for a while. And then your psyche will start associating the purchases with hard work, and it will be an aid to your existence instead of a bane. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You be kuliparot

    anney, kaya! :)

    thanks sheisiris

    ReplyDelete

Your happy thoughts