Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Happy Dad's Day, Dad

My gift to my husband came early. I thought the 1st Sunday of June was father's day so he had an early celebration. He has been asking me to buy a new guitar for him but budget wise, I always say no. Eventually I realized that it's been a few years  since his last electric guitar, besides he plays at church so there's no question at all about its purpose.

I want to buy him that but I want to add a little drama - para naman masaya! LOL. So I contacted the store, told them that I want to buy but they need to help me to set a surprise. We are scheduled to visit that Friday as it was decided to see and buy the guitar so I asked them to pretend and tell him that it's been sold. When we arrived there, the Swee Lee team became the best actors and actresses! They were so believable. I felt my husband's world crashed before him. So to forget it a bit, told him to entertain himself around, maybe he likes a different brand or model. So while he's busy I paid for it and arranged a delivery the next day.

Saturday morning before 10 AM the delivery came and my husband was clueless. He was a bit shocked. He didn't know how to react. LOL

DELIVERY, SIR!


LARGE BOX

SMILE WITH THE BABIES


So he was sooooo happy! no more gifts on the real father's day or even on future celebrations. hahaha. Eto na to! LOL

And on father's day itself, HERSHEY greeted dad on video. ENJOY and HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL DADDIES!


2 comments:

  1. Definitely going to be a well-deserved gift! :-)

    Spanish Pinay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Napakaganda namng surprise nyan at may drama talaga! lol! Supersweet namn ang greetings ni Hershey for her Dad! Belated happy father's day to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete

Your happy thoughts