When my daughter turned 18 months old (usual age Singaporeans bring their kids to playgroup/enrichment classes) I was then in serious hunt for a playgroup around our area but with the below criteria:
- It should only be a weekend class, once a week
- It should start late, 10am ideally
- It should teach phonics, music, arts, etc :)
- It should be near our place
- I don't like the gym type class, she might lose weight
It was very difficult to look for the best (according to my own criteria) for my child but thank God he has provided one. Hershey is enrolled at ACES Montessori KIDZ and is finishing her 1st term. I enrolled her to the Mom & I program when she was 25 months old.
This is her at the door, her first day to school. She's super excited on her first day!√ , the program includes Montessori Language and Phonics √, it is very near our place √, and class starts at 915 √ which is also fine. It passes my criteria so I was happy. She will be starting her 2nd term in August and she loves going to school.