Every year I make it a point to change our Christmas tree decorations. We've had red, blue, blue+gold and this year we are going pink, purple and silver. But just every time, my concern is the budget. I cant find a very cheap Christmas ornaments store in Singapore. My choice and only option would always be the malls but as expected they are pricey.
It took me years to discover wholesale stores.
My list below:
- My husband and I visited the main branch but unfortunately they were only displaying the Halloween stuff for now and told me to be back 1st week of November for their latest stocks.
- You may try visiting their store at Rochor Centre or e-mail them for queries email@example.com. They are quite reachable.
Edit to Add: Photos from Nov 5 2012 our second visit to Yeogm. I completed my Christmas tree decorations from here last night.
- Online store which has some items that are not available on #1
3) Henry's Xmas Warehouse Store - Guillemard road Paya Lebar.
- Quite a big store, we normally pass by this when were taking a cab on our way to work. Just along the high way, not too difficult to find. I didn't opt to buy here instead I decided to buy at a store across it.
4) Christmas store - across Henry's
- I liked their line of products compared to Henry's and as per another Pinay, the prices are cheaper. She said she's been back and forth both stores just to compare the prices. Hmmm...
Edit to add:
5) Spotlight - The ever ready Spotlight in Plaza Singapura. This is one of my favorite stores in Singapore. They sell crafts and design and seasonal items. We were in Plaza Sing last Saturday so I made sure I dropped by Spotlight to see their available items for Christmas.The price is not too bad as well.
Here's one I posted online, this is from our Christmas tree. :D
Edit to add
P.S. Since there is at least 300views since I posted this, I believe many Singapore residents have stumbled on this page and I would appreciate it if you let me know (by commenting below) when you are planning to visit one of the stores or you already went there after reading information from here. TIA!