Are you a hater? Have you hated someone once upon a time or you are the type that made "hating" a habit? I tried to think about this and realized that I don't really hate anyone but there is someone I don't like and get irritated even by just seeing her on TV. Aside from the fact that I hate her name, well, I am just not a FAN! Yes, she is a TV personality and she is Jennylyn Mercado. LOL. I don't really like her or maybe I should say eventually this dislike became HATE.
I feel irritated when I see her on TV especially when she became the gf of Patrick Garcia and Dennis Trillio. Naman! LOL. Feeling ko lang they are not on the same level, JM, lower. Ang bad ko. Pero what's more intriguing is I tend to stalk her. I read news about her and then hate her after. What a loser! LOL. One day I just realized that I am indeed a loser. I am wasting my time hating or disliking someone who doesn't even know me. I say bad things about her or what she does, I only see her negative side. I know that is non sense so I have changed heart. It's not that I love her already but now, I really don't care. Do whatever you want girl, we are not related to each other anyway! Haha. Be happy.
If you are that somebody who dislike or bad mouth someone else who doesn't even bother you, you are classified as a HATER. From the Urban Dictionary, a hater is:
- A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person.
- Overused word that people like to use just because someone else expresses a dislike for a certain individual
- A person who feels anger and/or jealousy for someone who has succeeded in something they have worked hard for.
- A being who speaks badly,and/or takes negative actions in attempt to create problems for a successful person
- A person that develops a strong dislike for another, solely basing their own opinion on personal judgment rather than objective merit. The formation of a hater's contempt commonly arises from jealously and/or resentment.
- A label applied to people who are more negative than positive when discussing another person. It most commonly refers to individuals whose negativity is so extreme that it is all-consuming. However, there are various levels and forms of being a hater, ranging from completely dismissing any positive traits or actions, to merely painting a less than flattering picture by using words with negative connotations. Hating is often attributed to jealousy, but just as often, it seems to stem from some other source.And a lot more at URBAN DICTIONARY - Hater?
Therefore I conclude haters are inggeterang palaka! LOL
But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you. - Mt 5:44
Wrath is cruel, anger is overwhelming, but who can stand before jealousy? - Proverbs 27:4 ESV
I pray that I may have this, "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness.." Galatians 5:22 ESV